Al Jazeera Sudanese Jordanian Bank
Our Mission :
Providing comprehensive and integrated banking services in the corporate, retail and investor sectors with high quality and competitive prices that meet the various financial needs of customers while supporting these services with appropriate banking solutions, advanced technologies and effective distribution networks, committed to achieving returns for our partners who deal with the bank as well as shareholders and workers.
Objectives & Strategies:
- Achieve the highest returns for the bank's owners, investors' deposits and partners.
- Lead the way in the diverse areas of commercial and investment banking business.
- To benefit from the enormous investment opportunities enjoyed by Sudan in To contribute in the construction development the public and private sectors.
- To work towards the promotion of the investment and commercial exchange between the Arab and Islamic countries and infra structure in Sudan by taking into consideration the Jazeera State as a strategic partner and shareholder in the Bank.
- To work towards fulfilling the ambitions and expectations of the monetary authorities, clients and staff.
Sorry, there are no Tenders at the moment!
Sorry, there are no Careers at the moment!
Customer Service Center
The Customer Service Center is supported by a group of customer service officers to provide any assistance you may need and to answer any questions about our services and products.
It is a secure and simplified mobile and tablet application that allows you to carry out your banking transactions directly from your personal phone anytime and anywhere.
SMS is a service that enables you to conduct transactions through your account with ease and security
These are electronic banking services around the clock that customers receive from the Bank through the Automated Teller Machine (ATM) network spread throughout Sudan.
They are small machines, within the electronic payment system, that enable the flow of trade between a buyer and seller, without cash (cash as it has become known), where the financial intermediary is the ATM card (Bank Card), being linked to the bank accounts of the buyer and seller